Church of San Pietro Caveoso
The Church of San Pietro Caveoso was initially built in 1218. The building, like unfortunately many other churches, has undergone changes over time such as renovations and modifications and has lost many original features. The exterior style is baroque. In the seventeenth century. the church was completely renovated with the addition of the facade and the bell tower while the interior was enriched and enlarged with the addition of chapels and the ceiling was made entirely of tuff. In 1706 the church was again consecrated and underwent a further modification with the addition of the spire on the bell tower, the interior covered with stucco and decorations and the addition of a wooden ceiling to the existing tuff one.